Given the growing penchant for shooters to include micro red dots on their semi-autos—be it for personal defense, recreational shooting, or competition work—Taurus brings the G3 series pistols into the optic arena for 2021 with the release of the full-size G3 T.O.R.O. (Taurus Optic Ready Option)
taurus g3c accessories
The slides for the T.O.R.O. series feature a factory optic cut so that consumers can immediately add their choice of micro red dot without the expense of custom gunsmith work or “downtime” of their handgun. Also, what’s more, the T.O.R.O. system’s design accommodates a broad range of popular optics on the market today, thanks to an ingenious interchangeable plate mounting system.
However, the new Taurus G3c builds on the proven foundation that has made the compact G-series among the most popular personal defense/EDC handguns ever while advancing function, reliability, and durability to the next level.
Furthermore, the G3c enters the market at a price point that continues the Taurus G-series handguns’ industry leading cost-to-performance ratio. Also, all the features of the original striker-fired full-size. However, now available in an EDC-friendly compact frame. Moreover, the all-new Taurus® G3c delivers the ultimate balance of power and performance for any self-defense situation.
taurus g3c holster
- Plate 1: Docter; Noblex; Vortex Venom; Buris Fastfire; Sightmark Mini
- Plate 2: Trijicon RMR; Holosun; HS407C
- Plate 3: C-More STS2
- Plate 4: Leupold Delta Point; Bushnell RXS-250
- Manufacturer: Taurus
- Model: G3c T.O.R.O
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.2″
- Overall Length: 6.3″
- Slide Finish: Tenifer Matte Black
- Weight: 22 oz.
- Front Sight: Fixed White Steel Dot
- Rear Sight” Serrated Steel Drift Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 12 Rounds
holster for taurus g3c
- Striker Block, manual safety, trigger safety and loaded chamber indicator
- Single action with restrike and a 12-round capacity
- Fixed front sight and drift adjustable rear sight
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Taurus G3C 9mm Pistol
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.