Duck and goose. That is this shotgun’s game. The kind that flies high and fast and occasionally drops in for dinner. Your dinner. The Waterfowl Hunter is designed to handle heavy steel loads under the worst temperature and weather conditions and keep on going. The Camo stock helps hide you and the textured gripping surfaces help you hang on when the action is wild. The recoil pad is magnum ready and that is what you need.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades camo finish won’t spook wary waterfowl
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM offers consistent patterns to match your situation
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to corrosion and wear from steel shot
- VENT RIB gives you a smooth, clean sighting plane
- TRUGLO® LONG BEAD™ FIBER-OPTIC FRONT SIGHT offers true, precise sight picture
- ACTIVE VALVE GAS SYSTEM cycles a wide variety of loads while reducing felt recoil
- QUADRA-VENT™ PORTS vent excess gases for cleaner operation
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- AMBIDEXTROUS CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily reversible
- CAST/DROP SHIMS AND LENGTH OF PULL SPACERS allow adjustments for perfect fit
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
The magazine holds up to four, 2 3/4″ shells depending on shell length. Some slugs shells are a little longer than standard 2 3/4″ shot shells.